Registrations will again all be completed online through the ww.myfootballclub.com.au website. If you have any problems using the online system contact the websites helpline on 02 8020 4199. Details of how to register online can be found below. Registrations will be open from 1st February 2018. Attendance at sign-on days may still be required to:
- Make payment (if you elected not to pay by credit card when completing the online registration or paid by Direct Deposit)
- Provide Proof of Age (if applicable)
- Purchase club socks and shorts
SIGN-ON INFORMATION DAYS
Information days will take place at our Skennars Head Club House on:
Saturday 10th February 10am – 12pm
Saturday 24th February 10am – 12pm
The club aims to keep fees as low as possible for all members and again there has been no change to fees from the previous season. The 2018 fees are as follows:
U6 - U7 $120
U8 - U9 $130
U10 - U11 $145
U12 - U16 $180
Women's (at high school) $255
Men's (at high school) $260
Please note NO player can play until fees have been paid in full.
It is important that you register and pay on the registration days so that we know how many players we have and we can start allocating players to teams. Unless a player is registered and fees paid no place in a team will be reserved/kept open for them, so to avoid disappointment please register early. If you are unable to make it on either of these days please contact the appropriate registrar.
HOW TO REGISTER ONLINE
Download Player Registration Guide
- Go to www.myfootballclub.com.au
- Click on ‘Register Now’ at top of page.
- Click on ‘register’ in drop down list.
- Scroll to bottom of page.
- Click on registration relevant to you e.g. player registration.
- Follow the prompt with regards to Football Federaltion Aust (FFA) number:
- If FFA number known – go to player registration and follow prompts.
- If FFA number unknown – go to ‘find FFA number’ and then follow prompts.
- If search does not find players FFA number then treat as NEW registration and apply for NEW FFA number (account).
NB: Please call your registrar to check before you do this is you have played in the last five years.
- Contact Details: Once located check details are current and correct (or enter details as required) especially with regards to spelling and contact details.
- Scroll to the bottom and select ‘next’.
- Select Registration: Step 1 – Enter you club if Lennox Head Football Club is not in this box. (It should automatically come up with your last club with). A drop down list of all clubs starting with L will pop up also if unsure of spelling etc.
- Step 2 – Click ‘player’ in drop down list.
- Step 3 – pick package e.g. U9’s etc.
- Step 4 – Add packages (this will attach the package fees to your registration).
- Scroll to bottom of page and click on ‘next’.
- Terms and conditions will come up here. Follow the prompts.
- Payment; Click on ‘Pay Now’ to pay now using a credit card (which incur a 3% fee) or click on Manual payment to receive an Invoice via email so that you can pay at the sign-on days or by Direct Deposit.
- Click ‘Next’. You are now self-registered! Your registration is pending approval by the club. The invoice will be emailed to you (if you choose manual payment above). Please print out and bring with you to one of the registration dates listed with payment.
DIRECT DEPOSIT DETAILS
Bank: Summerland Credit Union
BSB: 728 728
Account Number: 222 179 73
Account Name: Lennox Head Football Club
If paying by Direct Deposit please make sure you put the name of the player as the reference to avoid any issues with matching your payment to your registration.