1 hour ago
LHFC 2020 Under 6 and 7 Team Compilation
Should you wish to create your own side in Under 6’s and 7’s, we kindly request the following occurs;
• A minimum of 5 and maximum of 7 kids
• Teams to be emailed to email@example.com by 19th March 2020
• Each child must be registered in Play Football and paid by 19th March 2020
• A coach must be nominated with the team
• One contact person to be nominated to receive all communications – phone number and email address
• If you wish to nominate for the all-girls competition please advise
• Parents of each of the kids are advised that you have nominated their child in a specific side
• We reserve the right to add additional kids into the side up to a maximum of 7 players to ensure all kids registered are in a team
If you can’t get 5 kids, don’t panic we will place your child in a team.
Any questions contact Olivia via email firstname.lastname@example.org ...
Lennox Head Football Club shared a post.
3 days ago
Have a read of some changes to the laws of our game for this coming season.The 2020 season will again see several law changes come into effect in Football Far North Coast competitions, following the annual review of the laws by FIFA and IFAB (International Football Association Board).
Amongst the changes to the laws, there is a significant change regarding handling the ball.
Follow the link to access the changes to the laws of the game: footballfarnorthcoast.com.au/?p=33652
FFNC are also engaging with member clubs to have senior match officials visit clubs to present these changes and discuss the laws of the game with players and coaches, to better educate participants within our game. Clubs that have not yet arranged a session should contact FFNC. ...