Registrations will be completed online through the new www.playfootball.com.au website. If you have any problems using the online system contact the websites helpline on 02 8880 7983. Details of how to register online can be found below. Registrations will be open from 1st February 2022. Attendance at information days may still be required to:
- Provide Proof of Age (if applicable)
- Purchase club socks and shorts etc.
INFORMATION & UNIFORM DAYS
Information days will take place at our Skennars Head Club House on:
Saturday 12th February 10am – 12pm
Saturday 26th February 10am – 12pm
The club aims to keep fees as low as possible for all members and again there has been no change to fees from the previous season. The 2022 fees are as follows:
U6 - U7 $120
U8 - U9 $130
U10 - U11 $145
U12 - U16 $180
Women's (at high school) $255
Men's (at high school) $260
Please note NO player can play until fees have been paid in full.
It is important that you register and pay on online so that we know how many players we have and we can start allocating players to teams. Unless a player is registered and fees paid no place in a team will be reserved/kept open for them, so to avoid disappointment please register early.
HOW TO REGISTER ONLINE
Download Player Registration Guide
Create a Play Football Account
If you haven’t already got a Ply Football account you will need to create one. To register for a new PlayFootball account.
- Go to the Play Football website: www.playfootball.com.au
- Click on “My account” in the top right hand corner
- Fill out the relevant details, create your password and go through the verification process
Register a Player
- Click on “Register Now”
- Click on the relevant age group you want to register for
- Type ‘Lennox Head Football Club’ in the search box
- Select “Lennox Head Football Club” from the drop down box
- Click “START MY REGISTRATION”
- Click “Get started”
- You should see a list of names linked to your email address.
- Click on the player you would like to register or if a new player check the ‘I am registering a new person’
- Fill out the relevant boxes on the form (Role, Football Type = Club Football, Playing Level = Community)
- Click on “Select” for the relevant player age group
- Check the product details and click “Continue”
- Check and update as required Participant Details. Click “Continue”.
- You can add a photo if you wish, but there is no requirement to. Click “Continue”
- Review the order details. Tick or untick the relevant marketing communications boxes. Please leave the Lennox Head Football Box ticked so we can email you, we do not send out marketing material.
- Tick the I have read the T&C’s box, a pop up window appears, read the T&C’s, scroll to the bottom and click “Accept All T&C’s displayed”.
- Click “Continue”
- Enter your Credit Card details and then click “Pay Now”. Payment by credit card at the time of registration is compulsory, if you are unable to pay in full at the time of registration please contact the relevant registrar prior to commencing the registration process to agree a payment plan.
- Your registration is complete; you can click “Finished Registration” or if you want to register another player click “Perform another registration”.